The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
- You come from a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at Maastricht University.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of Maastricht University.
- You have never studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You are not over 35 years of age at the start of the 2017/18 academic year.
- You obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose transcript(s) demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2017/18 scholarship programme applicants.
- 12 months in the case of a one-year master’s programme
- 24 months in the case of a two-year master’s programme
Step 1: Register for a Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. For further details on how to register for an MA at UM, please see your prospective MA programme’s webpage. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number. With this number, you can login in MyUM.
Step2: Please fill out, print, sign, and scan the completed application form to an electronic device of your choosing.
Step 3: Sign in to your MyUM account (don’t forget to add “i” before your student ID number when logging in (i.e. i123456)). In MyUm, please select document type “Apply for scholarship.” Under “My Study,” you can then upload the necessary documents, including the scan of your completed application form. Only complete forms will be taken into consideration, so please fill out all fields in the form!
Please note: if you have already uploaded (a) reference letter(s) to MyUM in 2016, you do not need to upload a reference letter. If you have not yet uploaded (a) reference letter(s) to MyUM, or did so in 2015 or earlier, please do upload a reference as part of your application.
កាលបរិច្ឆេទផុតកំណត់ដាក់ពាក្យ៖ ០១ កុម្ភៈ ២០១៧
To obtain a UM Scholarship, you must have been accepted to a study programme. Please note that you have to send in your scholarship application before you have been accepted for the study programme. We advise you to apply for the study programme and the scholarship at the same time.
ពត៌មានលម្អិត៖ ចូលទៅកាន់តំណរភ្ជាប់ Official Website ។
Like ផេក អាឡាដាំង ដើម្បីទទួលបានពត៌មានជាច្រើនទៀត។
Disclaimer: The information in this article is purely for information sharing only. While we are committed to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind.