The University of Tsukuba, Japan is offering scholarship to undergraduate students admitted in English program in the university.
Undergraduates programs use a two-stage screening method.
- The first stage is a paper based screening, where applicants are required to submit their application, academic transcript, academic recommendation letter, personal statement, and financial plan.
- The second stage is a brief interview via teleconferencing. The interview will comprise a mix of general and subject specific questions.
- Online Registration and Payment of the Examination Fee for the First Stage Screening: November 15, 2016 to December 26, 2016
*Please click here to start the online registration and print out Entry Form (Form 1). Before starting the registration, please prepare a photo of yourself to upload for identification. The ID photo must be taken within the last three months with no hats or other adornments. Please take the photo with your glasses on if you will be wearing glasses during interviews. Please note, no confirmation email will be sent.
- Payment website link – https://e-shiharai.net/english/
- Acceptance of Application Documents: Must be received by January 10, 2017
- Notification of Examinee Number: January 23, 2017
- Announcement of Successful Applicants from the First Stage Screening: February 8, 2017
- Payment of the Examination Fee for the Second Stage Screening: February 9, 2017 to February 23, 2017
- Second Stage Screening (Individual Interviews): February 27, 2017 to March 10, 2017
- Announcement of Final Successful Applicants: March 23, 2017
- Enrollment Procedures: April 7, 2017 to April 20, 2017
- Enrollment Date: September 1, 2017
- Entrance Ceremony and Orientation: Late September 2017
Official Website: Click Here