Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering would like to offer opportunities to the young students to participate in the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp which will be held in Seoul, South Korea by inviting the respective winners around the world to explore the environmental awareness activities.
Winners will be given the opportunities to participate in the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp which program includes specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment. The trip to the 2017 Global Eco-Leader Camp will be in February, 2017 for 6 days and be fully sponsored by Samsung Engineering.
- Participants: Eco-generation members around the world aged between 13 and 16
- Facilitator: Eco-generation member aged 18 or older
※ To create account and to become an Eco-generation member, please Click here.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- One shall represent the country they’re from during the Camp.
- One shall actively join the programs and group projects.
- One shall follow the instructions of the facilitator and staffs of the Camp for safety.
- One shall post the experiences in the GYELS after returning to their country within 3 weeks.
- Planning / Organizing / Executing the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Program in close cooperation with Eco-generation team
- Coaching and Mentoring for the participants of 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp
- One shall post the experiences in the Global Eco-Leaders Camp after returning back to their country within 3 weeks.
How to Apply:
- Go to Application form page: Application Form.
- Write an essay on “How can we motivate people to conserve energy?” in the Content box
of the application form. (600 -800 words)
- Attach your CV in the attachment column.
- Press ‘Submit’ button on the bottom.
- To check your application, please visit Application Check.
Application deadline: Nov 12, 2016
For more detailed information, please visit official website.